Thursday 8 November 2018

Cloud two

After some serious procrastination, I got started on cloud two.  I decided to start on the sky (lost my light grey thread....long story...), and it has gone in fairly quickly.  I'm keeping it mostly one colour so the sky looks quite flat in the background and the cloud will be more shaded.  I have also used full squares and not put half squares to the edges.  I've done this in a few of the blocks I've completed so far and I quite like some of the patterns that have emerged.

2 comments:

  1. I admire your patience. I am currently doing my canvas work module at RSN - and finding it a difficult process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh stick with it! It will be worth it in the end!!
    I am finding this piece quite relaxing at the moment, but I think that might be because it's all still one colour so dead easy...

    ReplyDelete